Why does my text look differant after it's published?

letstalk4 wrote on 8/8/2011, 3:14 PM

Hello,
I'm having issues with the text after I upload the website. They seem to change when they are actually online. I do not see this problem with-in the program it's self.

For example....

Here's our website...
www.MadAboutMolds.com - on this page the fonts are all messed up. The problem starts under the section with the colored bubble shapes just a little bit down on the page.

The rest of the site also has many of the same issues. Why doesn't my published page look the same as the pages in Web Publisher?

Can you help us out with this please? Thank you so much!

Marjorie

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 9/7/2011, 8:22 AM

Hi Marjorie,

What font(s) did you use in the project? Sounds to me like an issue of fonts you have installed locally versus fonts that are typically available on every system and therefore fit for web use (i.e. "web-safe" fonts). The program should actually also warn you about such potential problems, unless this has been disabled. Maybe, you can confirm what font(s) you are using and provide a comparison screenshot of what it looks like in the editor.

Brian-Calderon wrote on 4/13/2021, 2:20 PM

This happened to me too. What is weird is it works for https:// and not for http:// Do you have any fixes?

letstalk4 wrote on 4/13/2021, 2:25 PM

I found out that if you use CloudFlare you need to turn on the development mode before you upload to fix this issue. Took me forever to figure it out. Hope this helps.

emmrecs wrote on 4/14/2021, 4:14 AM

@Brian-Calderon @letstalk4

Did you notice this thread was started, and a Magix staff member responded, nearly ten years ago!

Please do not resurrect such old threads which clearly refer to a much older version of the software.

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam