Comments

yvon-robert wrote on 3/14/2011, 8:21 AM

Hi,

Do you burn SD regular DVD to be played on regular DVD player or TV DVD

or

Do you burn DVD like HD Blu-Ray that is cannot played on DVD player but on Blu-Ray player.

Check in the menu which DVD you burn.

Regards,

YR

LorettasM wrote on 3/14/2011, 9:06 PM

HI Mr. Mumbojumbo....I do not have an answer for you, but I have to laugh at your screen name because I find Magix Photostory to be a rather "mumbojumbo" of instructions and/or  a complicated and frustrating experience.

Nevertheless, as I am not one to give up, I will forge ahead.  I have made dvd's which, when played on dvd player, don't resemble the one I previewed....and trying to add text to photos that I am using.....whooosh!!  I previously used Photo Explosion which was a much less 'hair-raising' experience.....but because I thought I was up for a challenge, I purchased Photo Story...

Good luck.  Loretta

yvon-robert wrote on 3/15/2011, 8:28 AM

Hi Loretta

The best software is the one you like to use, with time is difficult to change.

Regards,

YR

mumbojumbo wrote on 3/23/2011, 1:33 PM

Sorry i've been busy, so lets start

I tried and tried with this software and after nearly a week of banging my head against the wall I finally gave up on it,...... i transferred all my music, my 1100 photos, my short vid's and text to windows live movie maker and well with no problem it worked in the first go, why - only god knows that one, but the software was already on my comp and i went and bought magix because it looked slick and well packaged and yes i did try everything with the software, both dvd types, well in fact everything i tried, so again why is it so hard to do when it worked on windows movie player

Loretta give up girl and you will get a good night sleep, I promise you x x x

Ive been robbed of a week of my life doing photo story

Dont Do It, the software is still beta, got to be, and we who buy it are the clowns

Well thats my rant over with and a big thank you Yvon Robert and Loretta for getting back to me and again Im sorry I couldn't reply to you quickly because of work 

John

LorettasM wrote on 4/20/2011, 7:01 PM

Hi ... I have been too busy to mess with Photo Story much lately, but I did manage to make a pretty nice movie of my trip to New Orleans after making several that did not jive, then picking the one which was the "best"...it had a few flaws, believe me.  Had to apologize to my friend who I made it for....she did not know the difference actually.  I have problem, still with music sync with slideshow......sheesh.

I figure the best thing to do is just "mess" around with it and put together a  slideshow that you don't care turns out perfect....and play with all the monotonously complicated aspects of Magix.  Someday we will get it.

I think!  Maybe it is not worth the anguish...

If you have any more insight, please don't keep it a secret.      Loretta