why can't I burn a DVD if it's less than 2 hours?

robhervey wrote on 3/6/2010, 5:18 PM
I shortened it to an hourand 4 min. then I try to burn a dvd I get a message saying "Chapter 4 of the movie is shorter than 1 second. For correct navigation the chapter should be longer than 1 secnd. Do you still want to create a disc. Then there's 2 buttons; one saying "OK" and the other saying "Cancel". So of corse I want to create a movie so I click "OK" then a window pops up saying," should the existing file be used for the film?" and I'm given a check box of "rewrite chapter and menu information" and a check box saying"rewrite movie menu and navigation structure" then on the bottom there's five buttons to click on saying,"encode all" "encode" "use" "use all" or "cancel".....wtf does all that mean? I just want to burn a f----ing dvd.then I make some click "use" cause I'm not sure what I'm doing...so I put in a disc and start the burn process....then I get a massage saying"The project requires ca.5944MB of blank disc space please insert another blank CD or shorten the project length, then I'll shorten it and try the whole process again and I'll get the same message saying the project requiring ca.5944 etc.... so what am I doing wrong? this is really pissing me off ~>:((