Who runs the company Magix? Who is responsible ?

LooneyBinJim wrote on 6/1/2023, 7:03 PM

Simple question is anyone responsible for Magix software?

Do they ever know what the staff are doing? Someone should have serious meetings about the performance of a its Products which are good (were good) is it staff, management, who knows? Do they care .I understand the German companies run like well oiled machines.Why do izotope Melodyne etc pair up with Magix its so sad.

This is so depressing Making music helped me overcome massive life changing events .Not anymore just makes wonder why i paid out for upgrades of a product that still has the same problems and best of all the HELP manuals .Download Acid Pro 11 and the help manual starts

ACID Pro 10 software is a DAW powerhouse that combines multitrack recording, MIDI sequencing, and legendary ACID looping functionality into a seamless music and post-production environment. ACID inspires you like nothing else. Fast and intuitive, it's more like a creative partner than a production tool.

Ps. I forgot Volkswagon Audio Group cheated every person on the planet using code in the ecu to cheat the emission output of its cars .

Magix have you used the same sort of idea cheat lie take our money ?

If the person at the very top of Magix was ever told what the products dont do i truly believe a lot of staff would no longer have a job.Its a disgrace ...

Anyone got a length of rope ?

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/1/2023, 8:05 PM

@LooneyBinJim Magix just announced Jeffrey Krebs as its new Chief Product Officer, who will decide how their product portfolio will look like in the future. For now, they will immediately rebuild their internal organisation to reduce redundancies. The press release quoted him saying he will try to bring Vegas, Samplitude and Music Maker to the next level going forward. No other software was mentioned. https://www.proaudio.de/de/news/recording/28010-magix-software-gmbh-stellt-neue-strategie-vor.html

German tech media then speculated that Magix might have trouble to compete with free or AI based software and that's why it looks like they will concentrate on their professional softwares like Vegas and Samplitude. https://www.videoaktiv.de/2023051337066/news/markt/neue-strategie-fur-magix-weniger-produkte-die-besser-verzahnt-sind.html