Comments

numbat wrote on 5/20/2020, 3:43 PM

In ACID Pro Suite, Help->Download Instruments and Loop Collections.

Armando1980 wrote on 5/20/2020, 9:14 PM

Thanks for the reply! When I do this, I still don't see Xfer Serum, I see Instruments and Loops 1,2,3, Analog Modeling Suite Plus, Vandal, VanVerb II, Vintage Effects Suite, ACID Pro Sample Collection 1,2 and ACID Loops (Producer Planet Teaser 1,2). I am not sure why Serum is not showing as an option to download? Any help is greatly appreciated, TIA!

Jasen-Pickrell wrote on 9/24/2022, 1:26 PM

Well, it appears to me that it didn't make into your downloads. I am having the same problem. Can't find solution. It cam with Melodyne (or whatever it is called too) that was easy enough to find and input the serial number. But, Serum, no.

SP. wrote on 9/24/2022, 1:34 PM

@Jasen-Pickrell Serum was a bonus software for a very short time, like three or four weeks. If you didn't get ACID during that time frame it is not included.

Jasen-Pickrell wrote on 9/24/2022, 2:04 PM

Well I just bought it from Amazon yesterday and it came with three serial numbers one for each of the three programs that it said came with it acid pro 11 suite Meladyne and serum.
I was able to load acid pro and after searching through the links I was able to find a link to activate the other program Millidyne.

I have been using acid pros since 2004 when I brought the Acid Pro for sweet back then.

I literally have the serial number for the VST it just won’t let me even attempt to load the VSTI she’ll go another route as I always do.

Jasen-Pickrell wrote on 9/24/2022, 2:36 PM

Went to serum website can’t get without making purchase.

SP. wrote on 9/24/2022, 3:03 PM

@Jasen-Pickrell https://support.xferrecords.com/article/17-serum-is-asking-for-a-serial-but-i-cant-find-mine

Or maybe you can enter the serial number in the demo version. I'm not sure.

SP. wrote on 9/26/2022, 5:29 AM

@Jasen-Pickrell I looked via the Wayback Machine on archive.org. Serum was part of the ACID Pro 10 Suite version in 2020 but NOT in 2021 were Magix changed Serum to Brainworx Plugins. They did this probably because the licensing agreement for Serum ran out and was only valid for 2020.