Where can I upgrade my subscription for Xara Web Designer premium 19

Atreyus wrote on 7/8/2023, 8:01 AM

Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade my subscription for Xara Web Designer premium 19 but I couldn't find the link to pay for the upgrade.

Can you guys help me to find the proper link to upgrade my Xara Web Designer premium 19?

Thank you.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/8/2023, 8:35 AM

@Atreyus

I think you need to email infoservice@magix.net and ask them.

However, when you say upgrade your subscription do you mean you want to renew it? I ask that because it would seem that Magix/Xara has decided that there will be no further updates or upgrades to WDP; as far as I am aware the upgrade route to any "new version" requires the user to cross-grade to Xara Designer Pro. This page shows Designer Pro as the only "update" available for Web Designer and Photo & Graphic Designer!

Also, please view this page.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 7/8/2023, 8:47 AM

@Atreyus Here is the link: https://www.xara.com/webdesigner-plus/

You now need to buy the subscription directly from Xara. Magix customers can get a 40% discount for the first year as far as I know. Magix no longer sells Web Designer.