What is the maximum size your movie file can be?

auntlu2008 wrote on 3/11/2011, 7:55 PM

I have about a 4 minute video with 3 songs (edited) and now every time I try to add a "picture in picture" feature it says "Maximum zoom level!  Movie cannot get bigger!"  So far it only does it when I try to do the P-in-P and it does let me add fades and other effects.  Am I only limited to 2 P-n-P effects for the whole movie?  Do I have too many effects and fades to make a longer video?

I'm just wondering what the max size is for a movie file because a 4 minute video is not long enough for the project I'm working on.  And I'm going a little crazy with the lack of "help" this program provides for new users. 

Somebody please help!  Thanks!

Comments

yvon-robert wrote on 3/11/2011, 10:49 PM

If you make HD maximum picture size is 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 HD Lite for a full screen size. If you make PIP you can reduce the size of your picture to 50% of the maximum size allowed. Use any paint program use one supply free with Magix and reduce the image size before to place on time line. New digital camera give picture too big for nothing this an advantage if we need to crop a part but if you use the full picture the size is too big for nothing.

If you make a DVD 640 x 480.

Regards,

YR