What is the best way to keep saved what you have worked on?

msoar wrote on 6/5/2009, 1:33 PM
Hi all,
 I know there are different methods to make sure the work you've done doesn't get destroyed, but I need to know the tricks of the trade.... is there anyone with experience that can give me any tips on this? I have tried the "intelligent" mouse mode to move the photos down the time line in order to insert new ones before it.. (that worked fine for the moving part but when I went to grab them back they were all out of whack and some were even on different tracks. I guess I thought once I move it down there it would stay in order.. Should I be "locking" groups as I go along, and then un-locking them as necessary? Please advise. .thanks
I've spent so much time re-arranging and trying to put things back together along where it should be on the music.. I appreciate any input. thanks

Comments

garychencool wrote on 6/5/2009, 4:18 PM
Hi, I have been using MEP for a while and I am some what an expert with MEP15+ floowed by older versions.

Locking groups can be useful, when your getting the audio or video away from a video, that's useful. That helps if you got a music video and you want to extract the music from the video. Techniclly, if you drag content on the timeline, you can put it on different tracks, track 1 would be "orriginal video" and track 2 would be audio for the video. Track 3 would be for the titles and so on.

To get use to it more, fondle with the program more and try different things.

I hope this answer helps you.
Sobrino wrote on 11/28/2009, 9:53 AM
Salut,
personnellement, dans tous mes travaux informatiques, j'ai pris l'habitude de sauvegarder le projet en cours. Choir la périodicité en fonction de la difficulté du travail. Il faut décider du temps que l'on est prêt à consacrer à refaire les dernières modifications effectuées. Ca paraît trivial mais comme on est heureux, en cas de plntage, de ne pas avoir à tout recommencer...
Et je ne connais aucun logiciel qui ne dispose pas de la fonction enregistrer !!!!!!!
Jean
Sorry, I missed it's in english. To be short, SAVE as often as possible, it's the only way, no?