What is shopprocessgui.exe

Patrick-Judson wrote on 1/24/2023, 4:24 PM

Just downloaded Acid pro 11. Every time I open the DAW my cpu starts driving hard and I've noticed most of the processing is for shopprocessgui.exe. I only see it when using Acid pro. I usually end it and the program still works fine. Anyone know what it is? It's level of importance? Can I just delete it permanently?

Thanx

Comments

Former user wrote on 1/24/2023, 7:26 PM

it's Magix's way of selling you more ...stuff. Good luck with AP11, Cheers

Patrick-Judson wrote on 1/24/2023, 8:11 PM

Thanks! Well that's kinda crappy. Especially to use so much processing power. I think I now remember i tried deleting it but it effected the program.

Acid-Pro-A-Dead-Stick wrote on 2/4/2023, 1:24 PM

When I used AP, everytime I would close the program, the shipgui error would pop up. Just another annoying reason why I stopped with AP altogether. I am still patiently waiting for magix to let this DAW go and hopefully someone serious taking it over. I hope this happens before I grow too old to even remember that an awesome DAW like AP every existed.

emmrecs wrote on 8/17/2024, 3:37 AM

@David-El-Melky

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Unfortunately, your first post is to a thread asking a very different question to the one you raise. Hence it has been hidden.

Please start a new thread with your question and include as much detail as you can about your computer: operating system, CPU, RAM Hard Drive type and size, etc., etc.

Thank you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

David-El-Melky wrote on 8/17/2024, 4:20 PM

Hi Jeff

My question is the same, about the shopprocessgui.exe that keeps popping up every time I quit ACID Pro 11, as shown in the screen shot. Yet to find a solution, instead of hiding my post why don't you try to find a solution for it

SP. wrote on 8/17/2024, 4:24 PM

@David-El-Melky This isn't support. This is a user forum and we are all users like you. We are not here to find solutions for you, we can only make suggestions. Contact technical support instead: https://www.magix.com/int/support/

David-El-Melky wrote on 8/17/2024, 4:46 PM

Oh, I see, I'm sorry, thanks so my SP for clarifying it 😀