Comments

browj2 wrote on 4/2/2014, 2:13 PM

Hi,

If you have registered with Magix, then they will undoubtedly offer you occasionally an upgrade to a more recent version at a reduced price. They also package other software along with it to entice you to purchase the upgrade. I suggest that you wait for that and not pay the full price, unless the upgrade has something that you absolutely need and you can't wait.

The upgrades are new versions that are installed separately. The old versions remain on your computer until you remove them. Sometimes there are features that are dropped in favour of newer features and you may want to get the old ones and add them to the newer version before removing the older version.

If you do a lot of video editing and you want more flexibility, I suggest that you wait for an offer to move to Magic Edit Pro (MEP), at least the Plus version. The Easy product is really very basic and you will quickly run into frustrations if you want flexibility and to add effects. Take a look at what MEP can do.

Last changed by browj2 on 4/2/2014, 2:13 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos