What happened to the Picture in Picture collage menu?

edsambuchi wrote on 5/26/2011, 3:31 PM

I have been using Photostory Deluxe 9 for a long time.  I used to have a very nice selection of Picture in Picture options appying to 1 picture, 2,3,4,5,9.  I made the mistake of updating.  After the update I no longer had the same menu and choices.  Now I get a menu that offer such options as rutartig, picturemi, zoomand fly, zoomblendle, lensblend, etc.  These mean nothing to me.  When I click on one of them or try to drag it into my project, I get a message that says "The file E:\videoeffects-referenzeichnis|videoeffects\collage\gs.png could not be found.  Then a lot of instructions about if the file is on disc, or if the file is moved, etc.  I don't have a clue what this means and I can no longer put Picture in Picture effects into my projects.  Can anybody tell me what happened to my old, usable menu and how to use the new menu that I am getting?  Or can you tell me how to go back to  what I had before I Upgraded.

Thank you

pastamaker1@cox.net

Comments

john-auvil wrote on 5/27/2011, 10:27 AM

I just updated the PhotoStory 9 by a download patch, and I am not seeing what you are seeing, I do see that in the new PhotoStory 10.

Is that what you are referring to?

Man o' Lakes wrote on 6/8/2011, 4:55 AM

Sounds like a strange mix up. Have you asked Tech support?? Cheers, M o' L.