weird new glitch

daydreamer11 wrote on 11/16/2009, 4:09 PM
On three different computers running MEP 14 and 15 last week a new issue occurred (one running vista, one xp, one xp 64 bit).  We create a new project, record video, then finish the recording.  The video does not automatically load on the timeline.  When we try to load the video into the timeline, the program crashes.  We can load the video when we create a new project and import (not copy) the media in. 

why is this happening??????

Comments

Clevo wrote on 11/16/2009, 4:17 PM
So if I read what you wrote correctly the same video recording process on three different operating systems rashes MEP 14 & 15.

We must therefore look at what you are recording and how...of which you have provided no information.

Are you capturing from Camcorder, TV Card, webcam??? how are you recording, through USB, Firewire or capture card?

What's the format of the video when recorded?  SD, HD, AVCHD, WMV....

AndyCope wrote on 11/18/2009, 8:22 AM
A solution to help stop crashing is to download the latest downloads for MEP 12 and up These have helped me so very much! it reduces crashing to almost a 0. though clevo (above) can brobably help you more than I can so continue getting advice from him                          GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS!                      -Chip Comadno
BroBryce2009 wrote on 11/19/2009, 6:18 AM
Those downloads ChipComando is talking about are located at:
http://www.magix.com/us/support/support/patch-downloads/