Website Maker or XARA Web Designer?

Ginjadean wrote on 6/1/2011, 4:59 PM

Good day,

There are no "general query" options for prospective customers.

One cannot select MAJIX as a provider/ contractor without having a positive product and/ or service quality confirmed.

Kindly advise me to which link/ email address where I may ask questions regarding product comparison between two MAGIX softwares.

Your time would be much appreciated.

Thanking you,

Ginjadean

Comments

john-auvil wrote on 6/2/2011, 10:04 AM

I found a lot of information here:

Comparison

Ginjadean wrote on 6/2/2011, 3:21 PM

@john-auvil, thanks buddy. 

If you have experience regarding these products I would very much appreciate your advice.

I will be building a site for viewing/ blogging that will allow viewers to comment and also for efficient upgrading/ uploading with as many options as possible to a multi page and link whilst being user friendly.

Your time is appreciated.

Sean

john-auvil wrote on 6/3/2011, 9:54 AM

I think the only thing I can really offer (I have not used the products yet, but it is my intention)... check to see about hosting.

I think with Website Maker you can ONLY host through MAGIX, and the application is online, it is not an install so you are paying for access to the program and its components.

The Xara Web Designer is a program that allows you to create the web page offline. This also allows you to explore other hosting services but also allows you to use MAGIX.

That is from my understanding; the accuracy of that understanding might not be perfect though.