Web Designer 10 Premium

xtremewebdesigns wrote on 7/25/2015, 3:05 AM

I am using Xara Web Designer 10 Premium. I have been able to work with most photo widgets great. But Iv been working with one that dont have the edit widget option... Design Gallery > Page Elements & Widgets > Photo Elements & Widgets > Photo Objects ( Legacy ) > (((( beta photo popup ))))) ... Using this beta photo popup I have been able to change all the images to the ones I wanna use, Change the text and everything.. But then when I preview the page and  roll over my images the caption below the pics change... ( caption text, image 1 ) ( caption text, image 2 ) ( caption text , image 3 ) ( caption text , image 4 ) ....... When I exit the page preview and try to change the caption for each text it will only let me change the caption for the first image... Because the other text doesnt show up until you roll over the other images in live/preview mode....... Could somebody pull this widget up and see if they are able to change the caption on all 4 photos when you roll over them in preview mode????? Please Please Please

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...