Vst instruments

babylass wrote on 3/21/2023, 7:20 AM

when i was very new at magix i did not understand that it was mega important to keep records ..actually I did not know what i was doing at all i just made music by some kind of miracle. I had somehow gotten the Vst instruments loaded and added them to my music now i realize i have no record of them being paid for. I am not sure if i got some free but i know i had bought a few back then but i dont see them in my records at producer planet and i cant find any receipt for them for royalty free, They show on my magix that i own them that i can use them but i am making sure that i have paperwork trail of everything. I tried to buy them again but there is no way for me to do that because they are on as already purchased, Where can i find these purchased records showing I have them rightfully royalty free? Why arent they listed in my producer planet account? help please.

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/21/2023, 7:25 AM

@babylass Customer service at infoservice@magix.net can probably give you all records you request if you are able to provide them your identity.