VR space video element length adjustment

dond10 wrote on 11/16/2018, 4:39 PM

When I've added a video element to my VR project space and view it in the player the video runs for approx. 30sec. The video has a length of 2min + but I have no way of having it play the whole length. Is there a way of adjusting the default play length.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/17/2018, 4:37 AM

Hi.

I don't have the VR version of PS so am merely guessing at the answer!

First, is your version the Trial version? If so, there may be a deliberate limit on the length of video which can be used/exported. The purchased version should allow you to remove that limitation, I would assume.

If you have purchased the software I can only suggest you look through ALL the Program Settings and see if there is any clue there.

Failing that, I think you may need to raise a Support Ticket since I honestly don't know how many other forum users have that VR version.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

dond10 wrote on 11/18/2018, 6:49 AM

Hi, When I'm in the VR project window there is a setting (see attached) to adjust how long the space is displayed which I adjusted to 2 mins and when I then viewed the project in the player the video started playing automatically and at the 2 min mark the video went back to the start.

I'll do some more testing with this as I have only 1 space in my project and try and find out what is meant by this time adjustment for playback length.