Vita Solo Instrument Activation incorrect order# message

Purplesaline wrote on 4/16/2023, 2:22 AM

I've got Samplitude Pro X5 and it keeps asking me to activate the Upright Bass instrument, but I don't have an order code for it because it was supposed to come as part of the X5 package.

I've also been trying to activate the Harmonica instrument but the order number I got via email when I purchased the upgrade just returns an "invalid order number" error message even though I copied and pasted directly from the email

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/16/2023, 2:57 AM

@Purplesaline You don't enter the order number to unlock Vita Instruments but a serial number beginning with VISO, at least this was the case years ago.

I would suggest you uninstall the Vita Upright Bass instrument. Open Windows Apps and Features and uninstall Magix Content and Soundpools. A window will show up where you can select to uninstall a Vita Instrument of your choice. Then reinstall Vita Upright Bass from the Samplitude Help menu. I think that should help.

Where did you get the Harmonica from? It wasn't part of Samplitude Pro X5.

madden78 wrote on 5/31/2023, 8:11 PM

I had the same issue. If you recently did an update to Samplitude, it could cause the problem. See if you still have an older update or go to magic site and find the older update, and install it. It should fix that issue. (UPDATING CAUSED ME A HEADACHE) Just choose wisely.