Comments

Man o' Lakes wrote on 5/11/2011, 4:38 AM

What is the name of the actual program, and when exactly does a message appear? Cheers, M o' L.

Mpaula wrote on 5/11/2011, 1:20 PM

The program is  Save your video cassetes version 3.0.

It happens when i press star on video.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Paula

What is the name of the actual program, and when exactly does a message appear? Cheers, M o' L.

Man o' Lakes wrote on 5/12/2011, 4:43 AM

Well, the package is called that, but the software will probably be VideoEasy.  So you have connected your red/white USB video converter to a USB port on your computer, got the leads attached, and choosing the following (in English sorry)

Import Videos from analog...

Import page, composite, choosing MAGIX USB Video Converter

Advanced or simple view button, is actually not important

then click on Transfer Video button with red spot and the recording should start. (It does here anyway)

Perhaps you are doing something a bit different to the way I just described?? M o' L

Mpaula wrote on 5/17/2011, 6:35 AM

Hi

Thanks for your reply. But the problem is not solved. The program stop when the message appears. I can not do nothing. I don't know how can i solve this problem. I did all you said. At this moment i am very disappointed with this program.

If you can help me with another solution i will be gratefull.

Sorry for my english. I'm portuguese.

Thanks

Paula

Well, the package is called that, but the software will probably be VideoEasy.  So you have connected your red/white USB video converter to a USB port on your computer, got the leads attached, and choosing the following (in English sorry)

Import Videos from analog...

Import page, composite, choosing MAGIX USB Video Converter

Advanced or simple view button, is actually not important

then click on Transfer Video button with red spot and the recording should start. (It does here anyway)

Perhaps you are doing something a bit different to the way I just described?? M o' L