Video Sound Cleaning Lab Freezes in Windows 8 Pro

willshoe wrote on 10/29/2012, 11:46 AM

I have installed MM17, MM18 MX, MM2013, Video Pro X4, Audio Cleaning Lab MX all Working fine Under Windows 8 Pro so far (Got to get MM17 activated though) But Video Sound Cleaning Lab Installed Fine with no errors (installed as Admin as wel) but the Program Freezes everytime I launch it... no patches to be found and can't submit a ticket due to its Age.  Anyone else experience this yet?  I do remember having this same issue in windows 7 but can't remember what the resolution was.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled of course no change..

Any help with this would be appreciated...

Thanks...

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 10/30/2012, 11:33 AM

Hi,

I am not sure why you cannot submit a support ticket.  Video Sound Cleaning Lab is a current product that is available for sale.  How old is the version that you have?

George

willshoe wrote on 11/5/2012, 10:06 AM

I have tried but it wants me to pay for a support ticket since it was registered over a year ago... got it when it first came out there has been no version since... have the latest version...  Even re-downloaded it as well...

willshoe wrote on 11/30/2012, 12:37 AM

I have the latest version but since I bought it when it first came out it is past a year and wants me to buy a support ticket.  After spending so much money with them since 1996 you would think they would not charge me for asking a question if this app will even run in Windows 8 or has been tested on their end or EOL and no new version on the horizon or something...