Video Saver Version 4.0, cant get the VCR videoplayer to show the movie in the computer?

filipjondelius wrote on 3/25/2014, 7:24 PM

Hi, I just installed the Video Saver Version 4.0. I done it all according to the manual but I cant get the VCR videoplayer to show the movie in the computer? I've shecked all cables, scart etc.. And the USB converter shows that it's connected?

BR Filip

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 3/26/2014, 4:54 PM

Hi

We need more information.

What is your computer specification?

Windows version and is it 32 or 64bit?

Is it the Magix supplied USB converter - if so what colour is it.

If not the Magix supplied converter what make/model is it?

What settings are you using for capturing the video?

John

Last changed by johnebaker on 3/26/2014, 4:54 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

filipjondelius wrote on 4/10/2014, 4:14 PM

Hi John,

Thanks for your answer.

Well, I ve got windows 8, and i dont know if it's 32 or 64bit.. Im not much of a "hacker" :-)

It's a AMD DUal-COre Processor A6-4400M an AMD Radeon HD7520G +7670M with 1G Dedicated VRAM.. I don't know if it helps.

The USB is red.

When i try to insstall the converter 32 bit it says:  THe Magix videowandler requires an X86 processor

When I try to install the conveter64 bit it says it's installed succesfully.. When I start the program and choose to import video I get two choices, to import form computer or a anolg video deivice, if I choose to import a movie from the analog video device, it opens a new window but I can't make any choices.. exept go back!?

BR Filip 

filipjondelius wrote on 4/29/2016, 11:01 AM

Hi,

I still after 2 years aint got a anwer of this?

Now I fund the MAGIX in the garage and I give it a last try before I let it hit the garabage can.. 

BR Filip J

filipjondelius wrote on 4/29/2016, 11:01 AM

Hi,

I still after 2 years aint got a anwer of this?

Now I fund the MAGIX in the garage and I give it a last try before I let it hit the garabage can.. 

BR Filip J

filipjondelius wrote on 4/29/2016, 11:03 AM

Hi

John

Hi John,

Thanks for your answer.

Well, I ve got windows 8, and i dont know if it's 32 or 64bit.. Im not much of a "hacker" :-)

It's a AMD DUal-COre Processor A6-4400M an AMD Radeon HD7520G +7670M with 1G Dedicated VRAM.. I don't know if it helps.

The USB is red.

When i try to insstall the converter 32 bit it says:  THe Magix videowandler requires an X86 processor

When I try to install the conveter64 bit it says it's installed succesfully.. When I start the program and choose to import video I get two choices, to import form computer or a anolg video deivice, if I choose to import a movie from the analog video device, it opens a new window but I can't make any choices.. exept go back!?

BR Filip

filipjondelius wrote on 4/29/2016, 11:05 AM

Hi

John

I don't know... Am I answering myself here?