Video Easy Rescue Your Videotapes product - deactivate

Sebastian-Gral wrote on 3/22/2021, 5:13 AM

Welcome
I have a Product "Video Easy Rescue Your Videotapes", unfortunately I can not install it on another computer. On the previous one it was uninstalled, we waited up to a month from uninstall, however, the program in the further, the string can not be installed.
If possible, please deactivate the product.
There was no such option in the Help menu, and when you uninstalled the program from another computer, it was not deactivated.

The program is not currently installed on any computer, and I have to install it on another but the program does not allow it.
The message that appears is: The maximum number of registrations/ activations has been exceeded (...)

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/22/2021, 5:44 AM

@Sebastian-Gral

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff.

Activation and deactivation is normally the responsibility of the user; merely uninstalling and waiting for a period of time will not deactivate the product on the Magix Registration server.

Depending on exactly which version of RYVT you have, you may be able to go to your Magix account, log in, go to My Products, find the listing for RYVT and you may have an option to "Deactivate". if so, click on it, perhaps wait a few minutes, and then try again to activate the new installation.

If you are not able to do this via your account you will need to email infoservice@magix.net , giving full details of your problem and ask that they reset the activation count for your product.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam