Video Easy 6

Holzhausen68 wrote on 5/11/2013, 5:37 PM

All program components are installed on the computer.  The Device Manager clearly shows that the MAGIX USB- Video Verwandler 2 is installed and that "The device is working properly".  But it is not.  When starting the program, there is no reaction to the instruction to import from VHS-player and the instruction on pages 15-16 of the pdf manual (to click "Advanced view" and select 'MAGIX USB  video converter' as the  driver) simply produces a totally bland dialog window with no drivers listed.

My computer has no problem with my webcam, so it is not a problem of the computer not loading/using the drivers, or the graphics card not processing the images.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the program.  I have also run a "repair" installation.  I have also used the program disc menu to run a separate installion of the the driver.  Nothing works.  "Video EASY" is most certainly NOT the correct name for this program.  This is a pity because, up to now, I have been impressed and well-served by Magix programs.

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 5/14/2013, 4:16 AM

Hi,

You did not mention which version of Windows you are using, or if the product has ever worked for you.  I just checked the windows compatibility center and Version 6 is definitely compatible with Windows 8, but Windows 7 compatibility shows as "unknown".

George