Video delux 2021 premium

abul-azad wrote on 9/23/2024, 6:12 AM

Dear Sir I bought Video Delux 2021 premium and installed in my old computer but unfortunately my old computer is lost that why i want to re instals in my new computer but when i put my e-mail address ( come message this srial number already used another e-mail ) so please give some solution how to active video delux 2021 premiup in my new computer

Tank you

azad

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/23/2024, 8:31 AM

@abul-azad

Welcome to the Magix user forums.

Please go to your Magix account, log in (possibly using an old email address if that is what you had when you previously registered the product), go to My products, find the listing for VDL Premium 2021 (where you can find the installer and your serial key if you need them) and deactivate any activations listed that you no longer need.

Whilst in your account, go also to User details and update your email address to whatever you use now.

Log out of your account, wait a few minutes and then try again to register and activate your software on your new computer.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam