Vegas Pro 21 problem with VB-Audio Software named: Matrix Coconut.

dferara wrote on 3/29/2024, 2:53 AM

Dear MAGIX Support and Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a persistent issue I have encountered while using Vegas Pro in conjunction with the latest software from VB-AUDIO, specifically MATRIX COCONUT.

To provide context, I have been utilizing VB-AUDIO's tools, particularly Voicemeeter, without any issues. However, upon installing MATRIX COCONUT, which boasts numerous virtual ASIO interfaces, Vegas Pro consistently crashes. This issue seems to occur specifically when reaching the last ASIO interface, ASIO512.

Despite my efforts to resolve this matter, including extensive correspondence with your support team and the submission of numerous crash reports and supplementary materials, my ticket was closed prematurely. Unfortunately, due to pressing work commitments, I was unable to respond promptly, leading to the closure of the ticket.

In an effort to expedite resolution, I am reaching out to the community through this forum post. I have also communicated with another user on their DISCORD support server who is facing the same issue with the MATRIX Coconut version of the software. Interestingly, it appears that the problem is not present when using the MATRIX basic version, which features fewer ASIO virtual interfaces.

To aid in troubleshooting, I will be attaching a ZIP file containing crash reports and relevant screenshots for your reference.

Your prompt attention and assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Sincerely,

Daniel F.