Vegas Pro 20 crashes all the time at startup of program

Timothy-Watkins wrote on 8/4/2023, 11:07 PM

The only way for me to use Vegas is go back to a previous version (good thing I didn't uninstall those!!!). Vegas 20 worked fine for awhile, but then this glitch. I am running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit - 32 gigs of RAM, Intel Core i9-10900X CPU, AMD Radeon RX 6600 with 8 gigs of VRAM. I have all the latest video drivers and Windows updates. This is frustrating as all get out. I see that others are having similar problems (in the Forum), but nothing is solved. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 5 or 6 times. What's going on? Why is no one in tech support answering this problem or providing a fix? This almost makes me want to switch to some other program where there is actual tech support! Come on now!

Vegas Pro 20, P3-Removed by Moderator.

Timothy Watkins

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/5/2023, 2:08 AM

@Timothy-Watkins This isn't support. This is a public user forum and we are all users like you. No Magix staff is active here. This means you should never publicly display private data like your serial number since it now could be used by anyone. This way you could theoretically lose your license.

Next, this isn't the Vegas user forum. Go to https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info

If you want technical support by Magix open a technical support ticket.