Using the Magix Store

Mark-Schultz wrote on 9/8/2018, 2:46 PM

I was given Magix store coupon codes with my purchase of Magix Photostory Deluxe 2018. I do not have the store tab to the right of the music tab in the program as described, so I found the store through the "help" tab. I was asked to submit a coupon code. When I did so, I was told that the code I submitted was a code to use when I wished to make a purchase. I can't get past that screen. I tried my serial number and that didn't work either. I'm not sure how to access the store to use my coupons. Can someone please send me directions as to what I should do?

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 9/8/2018, 5:48 PM

@Mark-Schultz

Hi

Without more information I suspect that Photostory is not up to date - check that you are up to the latest version of Photostory, 18.1.1.53 as found under Help, About.

If not then try updating manually - Help, Update online - then the Store button should appear after updating.

Once you are in the Store select the effect, transition etc that you want click purchase and enter the coupon code - before purchasing ensure that you have all the free extras.

HTH

John EB

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Mark-Schultz wrote on 9/9/2018, 10:30 AM

John,

Thank you sooo very much for the information you provided! I just recently purchased the Magix Photostory Deluxe and installed from the backup disk that was sent to me. I did not realize that I was provided a Version 17. I had even spent a great deal of time downloading a major program update to that. When I received your message, I realized that I wasn't even on the right version. Thanks to the information you provided, I removed the old version and installed the current version and am now update to 18.1.1.53 and can now successfully access the Magix store. Thanks again.

Mark S