USB Video Converter Driver

haza wrote on 12/14/2012, 1:12 PM

Hi,

My computer doesn't seem to recognize the USB video converter that came with the Rescue Your Video-Tapes!6. I tried uninstalling and installing the driver again and again from the DVD and from Magix website and still wasn't recognized. No matter what I did, windows doesn't recognize the installed driver. When I open Magix Video Easy the driver doesn't show, only the webcam driver shows, and I can only capture the audio from the camcorder. I'm running windows vista SP2 32bit. Anyone came across this problem?

Comments

swmeyers wrote on 12/14/2012, 5:15 PM

Hi,

My computer doesn't seem to recognize the USB video converter that came with the Rescue Your Video-Tapes!6. I tried uninstalling and installing the driver again and again from the DVD and from Magix website and still wasn't recognized. No matter what I did, windows doesn't recognize the installed driver. When I open Magix Video Easy the driver doesn't show, only the webcam driver shows, and I can only capture the audio from the camcorder. I'm running windows vista SP2 32bit. Anyone came across this problem?

I am having the same issue, only differance is I have Win XP w/SP3. When I plug the USB wand into my system I get the 'new device detected, loading driver' and then a no driver found.  I have also tryied reinstalling and updating the program to no avail.  This seems like a fatal error on Magix's part not to have caught this before releasing the software.

haza wrote on 12/15/2012, 12:00 PM

Magix support sent me a file with the 2828x driver link. I installed it and worked perfectly. Here is the link:

http://download.magix.net/support2/driver2828x.zip

I hope it works for you too

Cheers

dcmeyla wrote on 12/15/2012, 12:33 PM

Haza's answer (2012-12-15) worked great.  .I downloaded the driver link and am now able to transfer the VHS tapes.