Update/Patch for Samplitude Pro X8, Pro X8 Suite und Music Studio

ProAudioTeam wrote on 5/22/2024, 3:46 AM

A new update is available for Samplitude Pro X8, Pro X8 Suite and Music Studio,
which can be installed via the auto-update directly in Samplitude or manually from the following links (Win 10 or 11 required):

Patch_Samplitude_Music_Studio_X8_19.1.4.23433.exe https://ssl-update.magix.com/patch/samplitude-music-studio-x8-19-1-4-23433-1715844718
Patch_Samplitude_ProX8_19.1.4.23433.exe https://ssl-update.magix.com/patch/samplitude-pro-x8-19-1-4-23433-1715766229
Patch_Samplitude_ProX8_Suite_19.1.4.23433.exe https://ssl-update.magix.com/patch/samplitude-pro-x8-suite-19-1-4-23433-1715766056

Comments

lancem wrote on 6/3/2024, 8:34 PM

Greetings- I recently installed Samplitude Pro X 8 Suite, but it does not contain the Analog Modeling Suite as previous versions have. How may I locate and download this wonderful effects bundle?

Lance Miller

GRB wrote on 6/20/2024, 10:04 AM

Greetings- I recently installed Samplitude Pro X 8 Suite, but it does not contain the Analog Modeling Suite as previous versions have. How may I locate and download this wonderful effects bundle?

Lance Miller

Lance,

Congrats on the Pro X8 Suite! I just upgraded my older SMS to SMSX8 and am very impressed so far, so I'm sure the full SPX8 Suite is great too!

Try looking in your Magix Account under products list... it may be listed separately there with activation code, or in the Magix order email too!

That is how all of my stuff shows up generally.

Cheers and may the Music Season be 24/7/365 !

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.

Martin-Beckers wrote on 6/22/2024, 3:11 PM

Hello, I have Samp Pro X 8. When I lauched it today it suggested I downloaded and installed the free update, which I did. But now when I launch it and select a directory to save it to it opens for a few seconds then closes. I have restarted my laptop several times (Dell XPS 16. 64gb ram), but it keeps happening. In fact it will not open any existing files now. What can I do?

SP. wrote on 6/22/2024, 4:55 PM

@Martin-Beckers You can try to reset the program settings via the Help menu.

Martin-Beckers wrote on 6/23/2024, 2:31 AM

@Martin-Beckers You can try to reset the program settings via the Help menu.

Thank you! Although resetting did not work your suggestion did lead me to try different settings and found it was the magix Asio driver. It works fine with WDM and MME drivers but I need an Asio driver. I have now downloaded and installed Asio4all v2 (which worked fine with pro x4 on my old laptop) but I cannot find how to configure my current system to work with it. I have disabled system sounds and disabled exclusive mode. Any suggestions?

SP. wrote on 6/23/2024, 3:40 AM

@Martin-Beckers This depends on your system. Maybe you need Realtek ASIO, if your system has a Realtek Audio chipset. Did you try to restart your computer? Please select the Restart option and not the Shut down option. This will reset the audio device, in case it is in a corrupted state.

It might work better with an alternative ASIO driver, for example the FL Studio ASIO driver, which can be installed by installing the free FL Studio ASIO demo. You can uninstall the demo afterwards, the driver has a separate uninstaller.

Ideally, you would use an external USB audio interface with its own ASIO driver.

Martin-Beckers wrote on 6/23/2024, 12:13 PM

@Martin-Beckers This depends on your system. Maybe you need Realtek ASIO, if your system has a Realtek Audio chipset. Did you try to restart your computer? Please select the Restart option and not the Shut down option. This will reset the audio device, in case it is in a corrupted state.

It might work better with an alternative ASIO driver, for example the FL Studio ASIO driver, which can be installed by installing the free FL Studio ASIO demo. You can uninstall the demo afterwards, the driver has a separate uninstaller.

Ideally, you would use an external USB audio interface with its own ASIO driver.

Thanks for that advise. I use an external USB interface for now

lancem wrote on 7/25/2024, 4:26 PM

Hi All- just got SProX8Suite up and running, love it. However, I'm not sure how to find my activation code for Steinberg's Spectral Layers. Suggestions?

Lance

lancem wrote on 7/25/2024, 4:27 PM

FYI, it was not in the email from Magix with all the downloads that come with SProX*Suite.

SP. wrote on 7/25/2024, 4:37 PM

@lancem If you scrolled until the end of the order confirmation e-mail (additional serial numbers can be listed a lot lower than the Samplitude serial number) and found nothing please ask proservice@magix.net

lancem wrote on 7/25/2024, 8:22 PM

There are serial numbers for all software, but Steinberg Spectral Layers needs a license and activation code in addition to SNs. I will look again.

SP. wrote on 7/26/2024, 12:54 AM

@lancem Did you try to register your version of SpectraLayers at Steinberg? As I understood your posting, you have the needed serial number.

browj2 wrote on 7/26/2024, 8:03 AM

@lancem

Hi,

Reread the email with the Samplitude Pro X8 Suite downloads and serial numbers.

Follow the 8 instructions for Steinberg that are in the email.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos