Unlimited stopped being unlimited after 15 days?

Eduard-Octo wrote on 9/30/2024, 12:24 PM

I like this software very much, bought the "unlimited for a year" version in 15/09/24, its pretty sweet, alot of sound pools are downloadable, but now after 15 days when I click on a soundpool it says, "Select payment type" and asks for credit card number, it feels like the shop doesn't recognize me. (I do see my serial when I click Help/About tho)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/30/2024, 12:47 PM

@Eduard-Octo Are you logged in (in case you use Music Maker 2024)? Does this happen with every Soundpool or just the new ones? Maybe it's a server problem and will go away later.

Eduard-Octo wrote on 10/2/2024, 12:58 PM

@Eduard-Octo Are you logged in (in case you use Music Maker 2024)? Does this happen with every Soundpool or just the new ones? Maybe it's a server problem and will go away later.

It happens with every soundpool I tried, and I'm pretty sure that I'm logged in because every time you start the program it confirms it, I mean its legally bought product.

Should I try to reinstall it? it does has some Rem memory issues, I run the software "as administrator" so it becomes faster with much less lagging. (maybe it has an effect on the issue)

emmrecs wrote on 10/2/2024, 1:44 PM

@Eduard-Octo

Can you confirm you bought MM 2025 Unlimited (and not Premium or Ultimate vol. 2)? If you did, and this is confirmed by the email you would have received when your purchase was confirmed, you need to email infoservice@magix.net and ask them to investigate why you cannot download any loops.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 10/2/2024, 1:45 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam