Comments

browj2 wrote on 5/8/2016, 1:49 PM

I presume that Video Easy work the same way as Movie Edit Pro. The video object is simply cut at scene changes.

There is no need to unite the scenes into 1 object. Just leave them as they are. There is no impact unless you want some effects applied to all objects.

If you didn't cut out any scenes in the middle and you just want one object, like the original, then delete the scenes to the right of the first one and drag the right side of the first object to the right. Everything will be there. A cut object does not cut the original video, it is simply an instruction in the project, so a clip that is cut or trimmed, say on each side, is still the original clip - you can drag the left side to the left and the right side to the right up until the beginning or ending of the original clip.

Make sure that you don't have any gaps on the timeline between objects. If you cut out a scene, then you may have a gap and you have to drag all of the objects that are to the right towards the left to close the gap. There are easy ways to do this, but I don't know the limitations of Video Easy. (I would never buy something like that - too many limitations.) Normally when deleting an object, holding down Ctrl and pressing the delete key closes up the gap. There may also be different mouse modes that allow you to easily select all objects to the right of the selected object.

Let us know if you still have trouble.

Last changed by browj2 on 5/8/2016, 1:49 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

yvon-robert wrote on 5/8/2016, 7:38 PM

Hi,

If the scene detection create too much scene you can select scenes that you need and use the group function normally is G on the keyboard. You can create many groups on one or many tracks.

Regards,

YR