Comments

Former user wrote on 11/28/2022, 1:18 PM

@Tomas-Lambotte Yes, you can uninstall AP10. It won't effect AP11. Cheers

emmrecs wrote on 7/25/2023, 3:45 AM

@G-wiz

Your post to this thread has been hidden for two reasons:

1. It is irrelevant to the question the original poster was asking. Please create a new thread with your question.
  2. Mention of previously running a bootleg copy of Acid 7.0 is NOT going to endear you to fellow-users who run legitimate copies. I would suggest you do NOT mention this again or you are liable to be banned from the forums!

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

G-wiz wrote on 7/25/2023, 8:14 AM

Well making software that doesn’t work well isn’t exactly endearing to my fellow legitimate owners either is it? I legitimately bought 10 AND 11 to redeem my past sins and you’d ban me for telling the truth? Years of loyalty to ACID and for what? I bought the 2.0 back in 1998 when it was great because it was sonic foundry and even Sony did it some Justice until they didn’t but I finally decided to give magix a try hoping they had improved and nope… you’ve helped me make my decision to fully switch to Pro Tools. Thanks!