Unable to import Paypal widgets

MBH wrote on 5/4/2020, 6:18 PM

I am unable to import Paypal widgets into my website. When I click on Import in the Design Gallery, the Paypal page flashes for a second and then just disappears. I have followed the CTRL Shift Alt J procedure twice, but it doesn't resolve the issue.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/5/2020, 5:28 AM

@MBH

You previously posted the same question in this thread. Please do not duplicate posts.

I suspect the reason you have received no replies is that no-one who posts here actually knows the answer! Therefore, you need to use the Support button in the header of any forum page to open a Support ticket.

This thread will be closed so that any advice or possible answers are kept in one thread, the original. Feel free to "bump" that thread if you wish to do so though, as I said before, I have a strong feeling that no-one can offer advice to you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam