Unable to download purchased Magix Video Easy due to typo in email

Tero-Syysnummi wrote on 4/10/2020, 3:26 AM

I bought Magix Video Easy in Finland at Gigantti Web store. Then I proceeded according to Magix_How_to_Redeem_your_Product_2017-08-03.pdf. Once directed to magix page, I made a typo in my email address, so I never got the email to receive the download link. I corrected my email, but your system don't accept the same voucher code again, it responses "wrong voucher code" if I try to copy paste the voucher code (received from Gigantti) again. Your chat bot directed me to faq which suggested re-registering, so I registered again with a different email address. This didn't help. So now what?!

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/10/2020, 3:59 AM

@Tero-Syysnummi

Welcome to the Magix forums.

These are user to user forums, not a contact for Magix Support. The problem you have is one which only support can handle so, either use the Support link in the header of any forum page, or this page to contact Magix Sales, explain the problem and ask them to correct the errors on your account.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam