unable to download premium edition

mathew-keen wrote on 5/21/2023, 4:26 PM

Hello

I previously downloaded the free music maker version. subsequently I have purchased the premium edition but when i download the version via the link provided in the email it reverts back to the free version.

it is unclear whether i need to do anything or whether this download link is compromised

the steps provided are:

Program activation: (Re)start the program. Copy the serial number from your email and paste it into the activation dialog entry field.

Please note: Because of their size, the download of some versions is split into multiple parts. In order to complete your version, download additional content directly in the program under the menu item Help. The exact wording depends on the particular program. You may find: "Free download," "Free content," or "Download free synthesizer and sound packages". Activation may become invalid following changes to hardware. In such cases, please reenter your serial number and click in the activation dialog "Activate again".

can you confirm if the download link is corrupted or if i am not following anything. i have purchased the premium edition so i expect the download to be instant, but this is not the case.

where do i carry this out:

Program activation: (Re)start the program. Copy the serial number from your email and paste it into the activation dialog entry field.

Comments

SP. wrote on 5/21/2023, 4:47 PM

@mathew-keen Since the last five years you only need to install the free edition, run it, log in with your e-mail and password and then it will automatically synchronize with your user account and restore all purchased features. There is no need to re-enter the serial number.

Eduardo-Figueroa wrote on 6/3/2023, 9:26 PM

Hi, I cant install magix or vegas
I can download the programs form the official page, but when istalling, its pauses and never actually installs
is ther a trick or some other way to install?

SP. wrote on 6/4/2023, 2:42 AM

@Eduardo-Figueroa Yes, try to disable your firewall or Windows Defender temporarily.