TRYING TO RELOAD MAGIX RECUSE VIDEOTAPES AFTER COMPUTER CRASH

James-Archibald wrote on 7/18/2020, 4:52 AM

Hi, I had to reload my windows (10) 32-bit operating system and reload all my software products. Magix Rescue Videotapes V4 reloaded by when I enter the software licence key your server keeps telling me that the serial number has been used before, which it has because it is registered to me! How may I overcome this. Thanks in advance. James Personal email address removed by moderator

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/18/2020, 5:08 AM

@James-Archibald

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

First, you should never post personal details, like your email address, to a public forum, like this one. To do so is to invite spambots to harvest it and deluge you with spam! Hence, I have removed it from your post.

Second, as a user to user forum, you are not receiving any message from our server. We do not have one! Magix do but their staff rarely, if ever, read and post here.

What you need to do is to log in to your Magix account, via this page. Go to My Products, find the listing for RYVT and deactivate any or all current licensing listed.

Then go back to the installation on your computer and retry the registration process.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam