Trial version Photostory Deluxe Collage Feature Missing?

Joe-Mundi wrote on 12/23/2020, 6:17 PM

Hello. I downloaded the trial of Photostory Deluxe v 20.0.1.62 as I'm very interested in the photo collage capabilities. It appears that in my trial usage, the collages - like you use in your promo video, multiple pictures on the screen at the same time (attached picture) - are not enabled. Am I doing something wrong? This feature is the impetus on why I'm testing your software, as it's a feature either not available elsewhere or difficult to use. Please let me know, as my trial is already ticking and if it does what I want, I'd like to take advantage of holiday pricing. Thank you.

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 12/24/2020, 6:19 AM

@Joe-Mundi

Hi

Did you download and install the Extra Content after registering the trial version? The option is under Help, Free Download.

Trial programs have limited functionality in the case of Photostory there will be some features missing and you should be limited to 3 mins of exported video.

HTH

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Joe-Mundi wrote on 12/25/2020, 4:21 PM

Thank you for your help John. When I go under help, I don't see a Free Download option. If it's a prerequisite from within the software, I tried going into register (which I already did on-line) and after logging in it asks me for a serial number. If I received a serial number I don't recall. I tried using my trial activation code and pieces of it, but no luck. I tried an option called "Download My Store Content", and "Activate Content Packages.." but that doesn't seem to do anything. Any direction is appreciated. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Joe-Mundi wrote on 12/26/2020, 1:11 PM

John, no need to reply. I ended up buying the software and the option you describe then appears. Next up is to find some comprehensive tutorials.