Travel route animation software for MOVIE EDIT PRO 15 PLUS

austindevon wrote on 9/12/2009, 7:57 PM
Hello! I am keen to purchase MOVIE EDIT PRO 15 PLUS, but I would like to know more about the "Travel Route Animation Software" first. Is there any good maps of New Zealand, or are they all overseas, in places like America or Europe? Can you load your own maps? Is the program capable of fine tuning or customising please? I currently am using Movie Edit 14 but wish to upgrade to make use of the Travel Route software for a production we are doing. Thank-you for any help and advice. Have a happy day. Adam. New Zealand

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 9/13/2009, 7:55 AM
Hello Adam,

The travel route animation software is called "Vasco Da Gama". You need to be aware of the fact that the version included as freebie with Movie Edit Pro 15 is just a cut-down version of a full commercial product. Naturally, it is limited in content and features when compared to the full version that is available from its manufacturer. Loading your own maps won't be possible and the provided maps depend on what Movie Edit Pro edition you buy (US or UK). I'm afraid New Zealand might not really be covered at all here.  :-(

The free version in Movie Edit Pro is a good way to trial this software, but if you're really interested in making extensive use of it, you might want to consider having a look at the full version:

http://www.motionstudios.de/index.php?cat=c2_Vasco-da-Gama.html

cheers