Transfer SCS serial numbers

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 10/17/2016, 11:05 AM

Dear community,

The transition phase is officially complete. On October 25, 2016 all Sony Creative Software serial numbers will be transferred to MAGIX. This means that from then on you can enter your serial numbers on MAGIX portals in order to register your software or access downloads.

Although the serial numbers remain fully functional, it may take several days before they appear in the MAGIX login area. We ask for your patience during this phase. Once the migration is complete, all of your serial numbers will be listed.

In the meantime, we recommend that you take a screenshot of your serial number listing in the sonycreativesoftware.com login area.

Please note: If you have used your serial number with more than one email address, after migration is complete your serial number will only be visible in the account where you first used it.

Our support team can help with any questions you may have: http://support.magix.com

Best regards,
Mathias

Comments

scott-james wrote on 12/19/2016, 12:21 PM

After a new hard drive installation, I'm trying to redownload my SCS software. I'm told that entering my serial number in the Magix download area will allow me to download my old software, but although it says the number is recognized, it says there are no downloads available. When I follow the instructions in Support to login to my old SCS account and download from there, as soon as I click on one of the download links, it brings me back to the Magix software page, where there is no sign of my Sound Forge, Vegas Audio and Vegas Video applications. I would like to get access to my thousands of dollars worth of software.

set wrote on 12/24/2016, 2:05 AM

Greetings Scott-James...

Hope this information helps: https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/faq-where-can-i-download-vegas-pro--104782/ point 4c

cogeto wrote on 4/15/2017, 2:10 PM

I have logged in to Magix.com but when I look at my personal software is shows only CD Architect and not the other SCS software products that were on the SCS site. When I try to add the other products, I get the message that these products are already registered. How can I get to a page that shows all of my SCS listed products. I have a screenshot of them from the SCS site if that would be helpful in some way.

david-bdbur wrote on 3/18/2018, 11:35 PM

So how do I activate my Sf4.5 after re-installing? Activation servers are apparently now off-line. Not cool to have SW I purchased suddenly rendered useless.

emmrecs wrote on 3/19/2018, 4:21 AM

@david-bdbur

Have you done what MAGIX_Redaktion wrote in his original post and contacted Magix Support?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

david-bdbur wrote on 3/19/2018, 8:25 PM

Yes, I sent something a week or two ago and haven't heard any response. Maybe I'll try again.

david-bdbur wrote on 7/9/2018, 4:29 PM

You'll have to install it and get the machine information and serial number and start a support ticket with magix to give you an activation code. I did that and got a code, but unfortunately it was not on the machine I actually wanted to install it on so I'll have to do it again when I get around to it.

emmrecs wrote on 7/14/2018, 3:43 AM

@ann-ross

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

You have posted to a thread explaining how to transfer the serial numbers of the former SCS product line to enable them to be registered by Magix.

Unfortunately, your question seems to have nothing to do with such registration so you really need to post it to the appropriate forum area. You haven't even told us which Magix product you are using, nor anything about your computer; this post will give you more information on what we actually need to know in order to have any chance of being able to help you!

As a result, I am going to hide your post, temporarily at least.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam