Today we have changed the login-process

MAGIX_Editors wrote on 1/22/2014, 9:26 AM

Dear Community

Today we have changed the login-process. From now on you can't login with your nickname anymore, only with your email address. The reason behind this is that the nicknames are easily accessible which created security problem with the nickname-login. We know some of you may find it inconvenient to login with an email address instead of the nickname but the security of our community members is a priority for us. We appreciate your understanding. 

Greetings from Berlin,
Your team magix.info

Comments

Former user wrote on 1/22/2014, 10:04 AM

Well... Thanks for that info.  I thought I was having problems with my Firefox browser password retain feature.

DanielsAnimations2014 wrote on 5/13/2014, 6:04 AM

OK then... 

Hero0603 wrote on 1/28/2017, 12:36 AM

I have had to change my login details. My magix webpages are inaccessible and my nickname which I have always used has been denied as not available. I have been a member for many years and my login status does not reflect that.

johnebaker wrote on 3/1/2017, 8:14 AM

Hi

@Hero0603

. . . . My magix webpages are inaccessible . . . .

Are you referring to the free Magix Online website?

John EB

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

larry-spisak wrote on 5/25/2017, 7:23 AM

Alucia Cream :- On the off chance that you have clear eyes from outside, with no dark circles no puffiness, no scarcely discernible differences or crow's feet then you will look appealing. On the other side, in the event that you are lovely in general however you have dark circles around your eyes or you have puffy sacks around them or there are noticeable crows' feet then you look ugly regardless of how delightful you are. Consequently it is essential to deal with your eyes in the event that you need to upgrade your excellence. Here is a cream that has particularly been intended for the care of your eyes and this cream is named as Alucia skin cream. All things considered, the utilization of this cream is not subject to the eyes territory as it were.

STOP PUTTING YOUR STUPID ADS HERE, that's NOT WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. yOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED.