Thought Bubbles & Adding text into them????

Mbot wrote on 9/11/2009, 7:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have the movie edit pro 15 software and I love making a combination of stop motion movies and video, this may seem like a stupid question but I am editing and have gone into the Design Elements to add in a thought bubble to my picture and I just can't get the text to go inside the thought bubble, there must be a really simple solution but I'm just not seeing it.  Please can anyone help me out.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 9/11/2009, 7:50 AM
Hi there,

I'm not completely positive what part of the process you're having problems with. Do you have a problem getting text in there in the first place, or do you possibly have a problem with the positioning and resizing of the text in relation to the bubble that serves as the text background? I'll just briefly cover everything.

If you look at the screen shot below, there's a small "Title" field right in the "Effects" tab underneath the decoration object selection (right under the bubbles). That's where you can put in the text.

Positioning and resizing of the text might be required. This is done in the preview monitor. If you click on the bubble and the text, you will find that they're two separate objects and can be moved or resized separately. So, this is where you use your mouse and the orange handles on the selected object to make everything fit.

You can also edit the text later on by double-clicking the title object that was created in track 6. This will bring up the full title editor dialog.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask if there are more questions regarding this.