Comments

john-auvil wrote on 9/27/2010, 8:29 AM

When you are in Time-Line mode and you see the orange object in the preview monitor, is there a file in the Time-Line that is highlighted?

I was thinking it could be a text object... something of that nature. If you do notice a file highlighted when you see the orange obkect in the Preview Monitor, try deleting the highlighted object. If that takes the orange object away, then you know what it was a part of...

shess wrote on 12/8/2010, 4:35 PM

I thinkwhat you are seeing is part of a crop tool - try to drag the corners to enlarge the box and you will have a cropable shape for the photo you are working on.  Hope this helps!

robbo36 wrote on 2/10/2012, 8:05 PM

Try - right click on the object - then hit the Delete button,

hope this helps.

john-auvil wrote on 2/13/2012, 9:25 AM

There could be a few things that would be orange and in the preview monitor... but that shouldnt show on the final export.

1. it could be that you added a title, it places the title editor in the preview monitor, once you have pressed the checkmark for accepting the changes, it will show you the title with 6 orange handle points, these would allow you to resize the text. If you incorrectly try to resize the text it is possible that the size is now the smallest possible setting. This would make all the handles come together and would look like a single orange box.

2. It could be an added image that was also resized... basically the same information as above.

Unfortunately, the screen capture above does not show for me, so I am working from possibilities without seeing what you are seeing. So I am taking the liberty of recreating this with what I listed under number 1.

If you look at the side-by-side you can see that the resizing of the text now appears to have all the orange handles converge and appear as 1.

If this is the case, you night want to use the Timeline Mode of the Photostory and see if there is a text element high lighted that you could delete.

I hope this is helpful.