There is a problem installing the program Help me

Former user wrote on 5/6/2024, 9:06 PM

Images removed by Moderator

I'm using the Vegas Pro 21

I recently formatted my pc and reinstalled your program Vegas from scratch, and there was a problem

When I installed the coreFX Suite audio plug-in, there was an error that it was already registered 

This is the same symptom as the first time I bought it, but it has been repeated again

The same is true for the Boris FX Primatte Studio plug-in.
I newly installed it after formatting, but there was an error that it was already registered
I want you to solve these problems

Comments

browj2 wrote on 5/6/2024, 9:27 PM

@Former user

Hi,

This is a public forum for users, not Magix Support. The instructions on the screen where you created your post specifically instruct you to "not publish any personal information. Examples of personal information are your email address, telephone number, credit card number, serial number or order number."

Remove your images immediately. They show both your serial number and your email address, allowing pirates use them.

Also, this is not the Vegas forum. Scroll to the very bottom of this page and click on the link to the VEGAS Forum.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos