symbols are updated / symbolen worden geüpdatet

Marc_de_Hoon wrote on 5/8/2022, 4:56 AM

Anyone using Web Designer 19 who is familiar with thhis pop up message about updating symbols (the picture is showing the text in Dutch)? While building my website this messages occurs in the left down corner. The cursor turns into a spinning blue circle and the ik cannot work for about three minutes. This is very uncomfortable. Anyone with a proper solution?

MAGIX Web Designer Premium 19.0.0.63990 M DL x64 Mar 12 2022

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/1/2023, 8:41 AM

@Marc_de_Hoon

You previously asked this question here. Were the suggestions given there no help to you? I suspect no-one else has any different ideas to offer you, sorry.

Hence there was no point at all in you creating yet another post about the problem. That post has now been hidden because it is a duplicate. Please do not keep creating new threads with the same question.

Have you also asked created a Support Ticket to ask for assistance with this? You can do this by clicking on the SUPPORT header of any forum page and carefully always choosing the option to Ask Support or similar.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam