[Survey] Shape the future of ACID!

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 3/13/2019, 2:54 AM

Dear community,

We would like to get to know you and your music a little bit better. Besides your regular feedback within the forum, a survey like this is super helpful for us. Participate in our survey and shape the future of ACID!

The survey takes less than 2 minutes.

Start here → https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4872904/73fa215e3434

Comments

Matt-Francis wrote on 3/13/2019, 6:30 AM

How does the picture question help development of Acid? I found none of them that relevant musically and it seemed more like a psychology test.

I did a similar survey before and we were never told what data came out of it. Maybe in your next survey you could ask what features we customers want in upgrades or the next iteration and if we are happy with the level of communication from the developers..

CidBil wrote on 3/13/2019, 6:45 AM

Re: the picture question, yeah what's up with that?? I stopped taking the survey at that point.

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 3/13/2019, 8:53 AM

Hi @Matt-Francis and @CidBil,

here are some insights what we are trying to achieve with these questions.

Which program do you use?

This helps us to see where your experience comes from.

Which version of ACID Pro / ACID Music Studio do you currently use?

This specifics the previous point. ACID changed a lot in the past and we don't want to create any misconceptions.

When creating music, which genre do you most frequently produce in?

With that, we can see what music most ACID users are creating. When we want to – for example – develop a new feature. We want this feature to be used by a lot of users from the fanbase.

Which artist do you identify yourself and your music with the most?

Which of the following pictures is the most appealing to you?

With the questions regarding the pictures, we want to ensure that the users expectations correspond with the visual identity of the product.

If you have further questions, please let me know. 🙂

clackey wrote on 3/14/2019, 8:06 AM

so with that response to the pictures, acid is more catered to hip hop beatmaking and a little edm? i use it for full band recordings and electronic projects!

DANADAX wrote on 3/17/2019, 12:02 AM

It would be SO awesome if the next version has Celemony Melodyne ARA support.

mellotronworker wrote on 3/28/2019, 5:39 PM

It would be SO awesome if the next version has Celemony Melodyne ARA support.

Can we just get the basics right first? 😖