Support? Where? Does it exist?

Firefaxx wrote on 8/17/2018, 10:09 AM

In response to my last topic about the crappy nonfunctional uninstaller for Photostory I tried to contact support.
After making a supportrequest I got this reply in mail:

• If the listed suggestions solved your issue, click on "Yes". The request will be successfully closed.
  • If none of the suggested answers are helpful, click on "No"!
  • If you select "No", the request will be assigned to a technician who will provide you with additional technical support.

Where should I choose Yes or No?
There are no options and of course (thanks Magix) no information about his in the mail.

I then decided to try and find my support ticket on my page...no where to see...
I guess if I dont answer No they dont care about my question...
But where to choose NO??? Anyone?

Magix has to have the most complicated, unuserfriendly supposrtsystem I ever seen...

Comments

savage10 wrote on 8/17/2018, 4:37 PM

Yes, I got the same thing, click the link of your problem and it will take you to a web page and you can click no. If you have more than one problem in the same email you only need to click one of then to say no. But they still suck as I am still having my problem and they only got back to me once and i had to reply that what they told me did not work and i have not got a reply to that yet and it been like 2 days so far.

Firefaxx wrote on 8/19/2018, 11:14 AM

Thank you, that worked! 😀 👍 But I am not very hopeful that support will answer me.
I have never seen a more annoying iditioic user-UN-friendly way to handle installations, uninstallations, updates and support.
It's just pathetic that their developers cant even manage to code a working unistaller that removes ALL files, including the shitty Connect-crap they forced on their users...😡
They should really take a good look at trustpilots comments from angry users...
I purchased a big bundle of Magix software, but thanks to all problems with Photostory I will never install them!
I will never ever buy any software from them again for sure!