Suggestion about GUI

JUNG-JAEWON wrote on 7/11/2018, 6:39 AM

[1] In previous versions of ACID, there was a bold line per one beat in timeline beat ruler. But in ACID 8, every lines are same thin lines, so it is very confusing for me input notes in right place. I want one bold line per one beat like previous versions.

-In ACID 8-

-In ACID 7-

[2] It's very hard to see what track is muted. I want to distinguish muted tracks from others easily, like previous versions.

[3] Timeline is dark, and samples and notes are dark too, So when I zoom out the scroll bar, it's very hard to see where I inserted objects.

-Project opened in ACID 8-

-Same project opened in ACID 7-

Thank you for ACID 8!!

Comments

ACID-Support wrote on 8/20/2018, 4:36 AM

Hello @JUNG-JAEWON!!

Thank you for your idea to make ACID Pro better. Our development team will include your ideas for the GUI in the planning roadmap. We'll give you new information as soon as possible.

Best! :)

Djronrella wrote on 8/20/2018, 7:01 AM

@ACID-Support

1- As a Beta tester I have requested these 2 GUI new important new features numerous times and was told it had been forwarded to Acid 8 developers!

Still hoping for updates on these 2

The new interface background colors are very dark in making viewing hard to see workflow. You should either add new background to choose from with color slider from lighter to darker, or allow user to choose older Pro 7 background or new Acid Pro 8 background!

I'm finding dark background Too dark!

Hoping Magix changes that!

2- The MASTER VU METER should be enhanced and changed to a much larger and wider view as in the SOUNDFORGE Master Vu Meters are. The Current Acid  Pro 8 Beta version Master vu meters are extremely narrow and hard to see even when you enlarge meters like the original Acid Pro 7 are!.

Ron

ACID-Support wrote on 8/20/2018, 7:42 AM

Hi @Djronrella!!

If you've made these requests on the Beta forum I can assure you they've been forwarded to the developers. In any case I'll make sure the suggestion on this forum thread reach them also.

Best

Bea :)

Djronrella wrote on 8/20/2018, 8:01 AM

Thanks