Comments

MarcoStorm wrote on 3/31/2020, 11:18 AM

Dear @Versez,

how long is the file you are trying to separate? We recommend to use a uncompressed file format like wave for the best quality. If you have the possibility to a wave file of the track, please try this.

Best regards,

Marco

Versez wrote on 3/31/2020, 10:25 PM

Hey Marco,

Thanks for your reply. I understand there could be a few different variables at work but what would you say is your or an average wait for the STEM MAKER to separate files? How long for 2 mins? How long for 5 min? I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Michael

sheppo wrote on 4/1/2020, 6:22 AM

the process is fairly slow, but definitely faster on AP10 than the version that shipped in NEXT.

I did some testing on during the NEXT beta and it around 6 times the song length. Long, but not totally unworkable.

Running a couple of tests test against the current AP10 I can see it's taking ~2.5 times as long as the song length.

During that time I can see that AP10 is using ~12% CPU, even on a 9 year intel 2600K

Versez wrote on 4/3/2020, 8:52 PM

Thank you Sheppo, now do you guys have any issues with it crashing? It was working great for awhile than I went to try and configure my fix and an error popped up and booted me out. I don’t remember Acid every having so many issues. I have noticed that I am having errors open Reason on my computer, do any of you have other DAWS? Could the two DAWs not be getting along causing the crash? Not trying to use them at same time obviously. Look forward to your guys thoughts.