Spring Coupons disappeared?

Zathras42 wrote on 3/22/2018, 12:39 AM

During installation of the Acid Pro 7 software a couple of days ago, a coupon offer popped up. I did not have the time to redeem them, so I thought I would wait. How can I get them to show up again? Or is it a standard couple of codes for everybody and You could just tell me what they are?

Thanks for your time.

Comments

rrichard63 wrote on 3/23/2018, 10:34 AM

I have the same question about Music Maker 2018.

shintobi wrote on 5/30/2018, 8:43 AM

Hi @Zathras42,

what kind of coupon offer was it?

As far as I know, it is about the upgrade to AP8. You should have received an e-mail about the upgrade offer. It would be nice if you can check, that you got one and tell us if you don't.

You can visit the website here and choose the upgrade version for AP8 in case you missed it.

Best Regards,

\Tobi

rrichard63 wrote on 5/30/2018, 9:54 AM

Hi @Zathras42,

what kind of coupon offer was it?

As far as I know, it is about the upgrade to AP8. You should have received an e-mail about the upgrade offer. It would be nice if you can check, that you got one and tell us if you don't.

Magix install an app that displays ads containing coupon codes. If you don't write down the information, you might not ever see the ad or the codes again. The product that I had this problem with two months ago was Music Maker 2018. But I've seen the same gimmick for Acid Pro 8. I have learned my lesson. Now I capture a screen shot and save it.