Comments

siglersmalz wrote on 3/26/2009, 2:57 AM
This is a good question; I wish I knew the answer!  If you don't get help here, try the older Magix forum:

http://support.magix.net/boards/magix/index.php?showforum=128

That forum is monitored by some real MEP experts and someone will know the answer you need.

Good luck,

Tim
ralftaro wrote on 3/26/2009, 11:26 AM
Hi,

I think I have a rough idea of what you want the result to look like. The quickest and easiest way to get there is probably via the size & position dialog and a simple title object. So, this would be a manual approach to making the movie look like what you want it to look like - as opposed to just using some picture-in-picure/collage preset. Just pick the section in the end of the movie that you still want to be playing when you start rolling the credits. Make sure it's an isolated object or place another cut using the "T" key. Right-click on that object and open the "Image size & position" dialog from the context menu. Use it to resize and crop the visible image according to your wishes, so it will ultimately only take up part of your screen and make some room for your credits. Then, create a title object, type in the desired credits text and choose the alignment, text size, position and scrolling direction in a manner that it will (mostly) scroll on the blank area of the screen.

This is just the most simple constellation I can think of. There are probably a whole bunch of possibilities to spice up this whole thing and make it look even better. The size & position dialog should give you a pretty powerful, creative tool to explore, if you've never used it before. Learn how to use it and also look into the keyframe animation/object curves and you will be able to do some pretty neat things with Movie Edit Pro.

I hope this helps.