some of the programs in my photo story that were there when i purchase

Mario-Leone wrote on 2/18/2019, 8:16 AM

serialnumber for Photostory 2015 Deluxe:
Serial number removed by moderator. Please do not post confidential information in a public forum
http://dl03.magix.net/photos2015deluxe_dlm.exe

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 2/18/2019, 9:07 AM

@Mario-Leone

Welcome to the Magix forums.

You will see I have edited your post to remove the serial number you posted. This is a public, user-to-user forum, not a link to Magix support, and such personal and confidential information should never be posted here.

Unfortunately, your post doesn't make a lot of sense, since, apart from the fact you are asking something about Photostory 2015 Deluxe (which is now a rather old version) we have no idea what it is you need to know.

I might guess that you are asking about some "additional programs" that you were able to download when you originally bought Photostory 2015. Is that correct? If so, I would also guess that you cannot download them any longer. Is that also correct? The link you posted is for the installer of PS 2015 only; any additional programs would have been notified to you, perhaps by email, when you bought PS. You need to find that email if you wish to redownload those additional programs, though I strongly suspect that at least some of them may no longer be available.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam